The length of our lives may be limited,
but our hearts have no boundaries.
isid the hollies says:
hahahah
isid the hollies says:
for some reason nat
isid the hollies says:
talking to u makes me feel loved !
I miss you a lot Daryl, it's always a joy having you around and talking to you.
The last two weeks of the holidays are really packed for me. More meet-ups, study dates, bumming dates (Huan, where art thou!), Xmas shopping, 23rd gathering at Trin's place(!!!), church on Christmas, dinner with the girls on Boxing Day, new year's eve's eve, new year's eve, etc. I had three months and now all that's left is half a month. Honestly, I know more productive effort could have been put in especially in the studying department, but anticipating what this coming year brings, this really will be the last holiday in which we're able to enjoy, relax and not have to worry about our academic well-being!
Ohwells. I just know that these three months of initial heartache, tears and a tinge of bittersweet regret are ending well and very happily with a million smiles for the friends and family I've learnt to appreciate, cherish and love for every ounce of their time spent and given.

Love makes the world go round. Ciao!
isid the hollies says:
hahahah
isid the hollies says:
for some reason nat
isid the hollies says:
talking to u makes me feel loved !
I miss you a lot Daryl, it's always a joy having you around and talking to you.
The last two weeks of the holidays are really packed for me. More meet-ups, study dates, bumming dates (Huan, where art thou!), Xmas shopping, 23rd gathering at Trin's place(!!!), church on Christmas, dinner with the girls on Boxing Day, new year's eve's eve, new year's eve, etc. I had three months and now all that's left is half a month. Honestly, I know more productive effort could have been put in especially in the studying department, but anticipating what this coming year brings, this really will be the last holiday in which we're able to enjoy, relax and not have to worry about our academic well-being!
Ohwells. I just know that these three months of initial heartache, tears and a tinge of bittersweet regret are ending well and very happily with a million smiles for the friends and family I've learnt to appreciate, cherish and love for every ounce of their time spent and given.

Love makes the world go round. Ciao!

1 Comments:
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
I AM MEETING YOU ON THURSDAY
TIGGER IS YOURS TO KEEP
TILL THE NEXT TIME WE MEET HAHA RHYMES.
Post a Comment
<< Home